CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number324
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight640 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHidetoshi Yamanaka,James P. Karr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsI. Prostatic Cancer Bone Metastasis: An International Perspective.- Clinical Dilemmas and Problems in Assessing Prostatic Metastasis to Bone: The Scientific Challenge.- Comparative Study of Prostatic Carcinoma Bone Metastasis among Japanese in Japan and Japanese Americans and Whites in Hawaii.- Prostate Cancer in the United States and Japan.- Analysis of Survival of Prostate Cancer Patients in Japan and the USA.- II. Biology.- The Cellular Basis for Prostate Cancer Metastasis.- Cytogenetic and Molecular Genetic Aspects of Human Prostate Cancer: Primary and Metastatic.- Hemodynamics of Prostate Bone Metastases.- Role of the Vertebral Venous System in Metastatic Spread of Cancer Cells to the Bone.- Clinical Significance of the Vertebral Vein in Prostate Cancer Metastasis.- Effects of Various Growth Factors on a Chondrocyte Differentiation Model.- Potential Role of HBGF (FGF) and TGF-Beta on Prostate Growth.- Hormone Refractory Prostatic Cancer: The Role of Radiolabelled Diphosphonates and Growth Factor Inhibitors.- III. Models.- Localization of Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor (bFGF) in a Metastatic Cell Line (AT-3) Established from the Dunning Prostatic Carcinoma of Rat: Application of a Specific Monoclonal Antibody.- Use of a Reconstituted Basement Membrane to Study the Invasiveness of Tumor Cells.- Animal Prostate Carcinoma Models: Limited Potential for Vertebral Metastasis.- A Model for Studies on Human Prostatic Carcinoma.- IV. Pathology.- Studies on the Pathogenesis of Osteoblastic Metastases by Prostate Cancer.- Analysis of Bone Metastasis of Prostatic Adenocarcinoma in 137 Autopsy Cases.- Nucleolar Organizer Regions in Prostate Cancer.- Flow Cytometric Analysis of Prostatic Carcinoma with and without Bone Marrow Metastasis.- V. Evaluation.- Evaluation of the Response of Bone Metastases to Therapy.- Computed Tomographic Evaluation of Bone Metastases in Prostatic Cancer Patients.- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Bone Metastases.- Bone Marrow MRI in Prostate Cancer.- Bone Mineral Density for Patients with Bone Metastasis of Prostate Cancer: A Preliminary Report.- Quantification of Changes in Bone Scans of Patients with Osseous Metastases of Prostatic Carcinoma.- The Usefulness of Serum Acid Phosphatase in Monitoring Patients with Advanced Prostate Carcinoma.- VI. Treatment.- Radiation Treatment of Prostate Bone Metastases and the Biological Considerations.- Clinical Course of Bone Metastasis from Prostatic Cancer Following Endocrine Therapy: Examination with Bone X-Ray.- Palliative Radiotherapy of Bone Metastasis.- Clinical Study of Bone-Related Relapse in Prostate Carcinoma.- Surgical Treatment of Metastatic Tumors of Long Bones and the Spine.- Hormone Therapy of Prostatic Bone Metastases.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.