Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.72+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClinical review of prostate cancer discussing all diagnostic and treatment options for a wide readership.
- Author BiographyHedvig Hricak is Chairman, Department of Radiology and Carroll and Milton Pertrie Chair at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. She is also the Professor of Radiology at Weill Medical College of Cornell University, USA. Peter T. Scardino is Chair, Department of Surgery and Director, NCI SPORE in Prostate Cancer at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He is also Professor of Urology at Weill Medical College of Cornell University, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Cancer Imaging
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note100 b/w illus. 8 colour illus. 12 tables
- Weight800 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHedvig Hricak,Peter Scardino
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.15
- £64.15Trending at £79.54
- £34.99Trending at £38.33
- £17.90Trending at £19.82
- £30.65Trending at £31.32
- £28.56Trending at £31.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.