Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionProteases in Health and Disease
- Author BiographyDr. Sajal Chakraborti is a Senior Professor of Biochemistry at the University of Kalyani, West Bengal, India. His research covers the role of proteases in regulating pulmonary vascular tone under oxidant- and calcium-signaling phenomena. He has been engaged in teaching and research in biochemistry for the past 35 years. Dr. Naranjan Dhalla is a Distinguished Professor at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada. His expertise includes the subcellular and molecular basis of heart function in health and disease. He has been engaged in multidisciplinary research and education for promoting the scientific basis of cardiology, as well as training of professional manpower for combating heart disease for over 40 years.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Biochemistry in Health and Disease
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, 37 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight842 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byNaranjan S. Dhalla,Sajal Chakraborti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.