CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
About this product
- DescriptionEcosystems have received a lot of attention in recent literature, and with reason, since mankind is daily degrading his environment. This is a book about ecosystems: the ways in which we perceive them, conceptualize them, protect them, and manipulate them.
- Author(s)Douglas J. Spieles
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Environmental Management
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight284 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.