Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis title describes how the rhetoric of the assisted-suicide movement can confuse potential suicide victims and their helpers, and how surrogate medical decisions are a growing threat in the lives of incompetent patients.
- Author BiographyBARBARA A. OLEVITCH is Clinical Assistant Professor at the Missouri Institute of Mental Health. She is a clinical psychologist specializing in the research and treatment of the chronically mentally ill. She is the author of Using Cognitive Approaches with the Seriously Mentally Ill: Dialogue Across the Barrier (Praeger, 1995).
- Author(s)Barbara A. Olevitch
- Date of Publication30/08/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byAlbert Ellis,Gregory Hamilton
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.