All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with the ecological, economic, social, and legal facets of biodiversity issues and challenges facing the Himalayan region, the book discusses the Convention on Biological Diversity and subsequent developments. A pioneering work on the protection of the Himalayan biodiversity, it uses tools upheld by international environmental law and examines exhaustively the possibility of evolving regional partnerships for the protection of the Himalayas.
- Author BiographyAnanda Mohan Bhattarai is a judge in the Court of Appeal in Nepal. He was associated with the National Judicial Academy, Nepal since its establishment in 2004, where he worked first as a core faculty and later as an extended faculty. He has worked in the Nepal judiciary for more than 27 years. He holds an L.L.M. and J.S.D. from the National Law School of India, Bangalore. He was a SPURS/Hubert Humphrey Fellow at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA (2002-03) and Georg Forster Fellow at Max Planck Institute of International Law and Comparative Public Law, Heidelberg, Germany (2005-06 and 2008). Apart from numerous research articles, he has published two books: Displacement and Rehabilitation in Nepal (2001) and Communities, Forests and Laws of Nepal (2005, co-authored with Dilraj Khanal).
- Author(s)Ananda Mohan Bhattarai
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleSage Law
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.