All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) book covers techniques for identifying protein acetylation, column- and gel electrophoresis-based approaches, computational prediction and biological response to protein acetylation. Includes protocols and troubleshooting tips.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number981
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight725 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChristian Janzen,Sandra B. Hake
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.