All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionOffering all the latest in the study of neurodegenerative diseases, this book reviews the molecular events initiated by unfolded or misfolded proteins leading to conformational human diseases, especially those found in Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/01/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleFocus on Structural Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 278 p.
- Weight662 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFerenc Orosz,Judit Ovadi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.