All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionAttention is now turning to the analysis of the product of the genome, the proteome, which is the set of proteins being expressed by a cell. Mass spectrometry is the method of choice for the rapid large-scale identification of these proteomes and their modifications. This title covers the applications of mass spectrometry to proteome research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/10/2000
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitlePrinciples and Practice
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note15 Tables, black and white; XXI, 274 p.
- Weight940 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPeter James
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.