All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book covers the principles of proteomics and details applications to foods, such as quality issues related with post-mortem processes in animal foods, identification of proteins, and safety issues like food authenticity and detection of animal species.
- Author BiographyFidel Toldra is a Research Professor at the Instituto de Agroquimica y Tecnologia de Alimentos (CSIC), Valencia, Spain Leo M. L. Nollet is a Professor at the University College Ghent (Hogeschool Gent), Belgium
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Microbiology and Food Safety / Research and Development
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1069 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byFidel Toldra,Leo M. L. Nollet
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.