Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the role of women involved in South Korea's democratization movement. Through its study of older women and the gender roles and values of Korean society manifested in the Mothers movement, this book challenges social movement theories that focus on those on the front line but ignore those behind the scenes.
- Author BiographyYoungtae Shin is professor of political science and directs Asian studies minor program at the University of Central Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Youngtae Shin
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note13 black & white halftones, 4 tables
- Weight417 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.