All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines a recent movement for political reform in Malaysia, contrasting the experience both with past initiatives in Malaysia and with a contemporaneous reform movement in Indonesia, to help us understand how and when coalitions unite reformers from civil and political societies, and how these coalitions engage with the state and society.
- Author BiographyMeredith L. Weiss is Assistant Professor of International Studies at DePaul University.
- Author(s)Meredith L. Weiss
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Asia and the Pacific
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.