All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fresh and clear history of Protestantism, Mark A. Noll looks at the era from Martin Luther to the present day. Focussing on developments worldwide and including a range of well-known figures including Luther, John Calvin, and F.D.E Schleiermacher, he considers the recent decline of Protestantism in the West and its expansion elsewhere.
- Author BiographyMark A. Noll is Francis A. McAnaney Professor in the history department at the University of Notre Dame. His earlier books include studies in the history of evangelical Protestantism, such asThe Rise of Evangelicalism: The Age of Edwards, Whitefield and the Wesleys, as well as American religious history including America's God: From Jonathan Edwards to Abraham Lincoln and in the general history of Christianity (Turning Points: Decisive Movements in the History of Christianity).
- Author(s)Mark A. Noll
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note15 black and white halftones
- Weight148 g
- Width114 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £85.73
- £10.08Trending at £12.08
- £5.50Trending at £6.49
- £11.99Trending at £19.12
- £17.32Trending at £19.63
- £11.06Trending at £12.16
- £13.25Trending at £18.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.