All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionProtests as Events: Politics, Activism and Leisure is an edited collection that explores activism as a leisure activity and protests as events.
- Author BiographyIan Lamond is lecturer of events management at Leeds Metropolitan University. His research is concerned with the working practices of social movements and how such movements respond to policy change. His work has been presented at several international conferences-spanning disciplines such as political science; political communication, policy studies, critical tourism studies and critical discourse analysis. Karl Spracklen is Professor of leisure studies at Leeds Metropolitan University. He teaches leisure theory, popular culture; philosophy and sociology of sports science, as well as research methods and dissertation support, at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, across the School. He has published widely in the area of leisure studies with works including Leisure, Sport and Society (2013), Whiteness and Leisure (2013), Constructing Leisure, Historical and Philosophical Debates (2011) and Habermas and the Meaning of Leisure (2009) all with Palgrave Macmillan.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Weight404 g
- Width154 mm
- Height22583 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byIan R. Lamond,Karl Spracklen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.