All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionProvides stepwise protocols for somatic embryogenesis of a range of selected woody plants in order to assist researchers to initiate somatic embryogenic cultures without too much alteration in protocols.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/05/2005
- Series TitleForestry Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number77
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 590 p.
- Weight2240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edited byPramod K. Gupta,Shri Mohan Jain
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.