All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £18.23Trending at £18.43
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £36.44Trending at £37.41
- £13.30Trending at £13.52
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £10.99Trending at £15.68
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
About this product
- DescriptionContains information on the routine protocols used for multislice (multidetector row) CT. This title contains a technical section and covers the investigations of the brain, neck, lungs and chest, abdomen with parenchymal organs and gastrointestinal tract, the musculoskeletal system and CTA as well as dedicated protocols for the heart.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/11/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note31 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 293 p.
- Weight688 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAxel Kuttner,Roland Bruning,Thomas Flohr
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.