All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive overview of planet formation for students and researchers in astronomy, cosmochemistry, laboratory astrophysics and planetary sciences.
- Author BiographyDaniel Apai is an Assistant Astronomer at the Space Telescope Science Institute. His research focuses on the observational characterization of the origins and properties of extrasolar planets and planetary systems. Dante Lauretta is an Associate Professor of Planetary Science and Cosmochemistry at the University of Arizona's Lunar and Planetary Laboratory. His research interests include the chemistry and mineralogy of asteroids and comets as determined by in situ laboratory analysis and spacecraft observations.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Planetary Science
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note72 b/w illus.
- Weight630 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDaniel Apai,Dante S. Lauretta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.