CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionTested-in-the-trenches competitive intelligence techniques used at today's top companies This book brings together the best thinking and practices in competitive intelligence (CI) currently being used at many of today's most successful companies.
- Author BiographyJOHN E. PRESCOTT, PhD, is Professor of Business Administration at the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh, and Executive Editor of Competitive Intelligence Review. He is the content expert for CI benchmarking studies conducted by the American Productivity and Quality Center. STEPHEN H. MILLER is Managing Editor of Competitive Intelligence Review and Editor-in-Chief of Competitive Intelligence Magazine, published by the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals. With nearly 7,000 members, the SOCIETY OF COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE PROFESSIONALS (SCIP) is the premier community for professionals worldwide who are interested in this field. In addition to its peer-reviewed journal, SCIP sponsors several publications, including a newsletter and a magazine, as well as numerous seminars, conferences, and www.SCIP.org
- Author(s)Society Of Competitive Intelligence Professionals
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight678 g
- Width168 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn E. Prescott,Stephen H. Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.