All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.01
- £9.39Trending at £9.72
- £7.51Trending at £7.72
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £16.77Trending at £26.86
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
- £20.34Trending at £29.89
About this product
- DescriptionA re-examination of the importance and legacy of provenance in the history of art. It goes beyond the narrow definition of the term provenance, which addresses only the bare facts of ownership and transfer, to explore ideas about the origins and itineraries of objects, consider the historical uses of provenance research.
- Author BiographyGail Feigenbaum is associate director of the Getty Research Institute. Inge Reist is chief of research collections and programs and director of the Center for the History of Collecting in America at the Frick Art Reference Library of the Frick Collection, New York.
- Author(s)Gail Feigenbaum
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Research Institute,U.S.
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations
- Weight688 g
- Width180 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byInge Reist
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.