All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of delicious, healthful, and easy-to-prepare recipes from the Provence region of southern France.
- Author BiographyViktorija Todorovska runs Oliva Cooking, a cooking, wine, and travel company based in Chicago. She studied cooking at Apicius in Florence. She has previously written The Puglian Cookbook and The Sardinian Cookbook.
- PrizesCommended for Benjamin Franklin Award (Travel) 2015.
- Author(s)Francois Millo,Viktorija Todorovska
- PublisherSurrey Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSurrey Books,U.S.
- Weight511 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £3.40Trending at £5.31
- £67.68Trending at £74.69
- £41.84Trending at £53.76
- £12.24Trending at £16.92
- £18.21Trending at £23.98
- £6.95Trending at £7.42
- £3.49Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.