All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA mighty view of all aspects of Provence, from food and wine to landscape and history. Divided into three chapters, this 544pp book is the largest ever written on one of the world's most alluring, sun-drenched and seductive cultures.
- Author BiographyLars Boesgaard was born in Denmark and is Managing Director for Lindhardt & Ringhof, one of Copenhagen's leading lifestyle book publishers. His love of Provence, inspired by spending his childhood summers there, led him to acquire and renovate a house of his own in a small mountain village. His years of accumulated knowledge and passion for the subject make him a formidable guide and expert. As he says 'The Provencal countryside provides a very special sense of inspiration and well-being. Its appeal lies in the combination of culture and nature'.
- Author(s)Lars Boesgaard
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.