All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionA new theory of syntactic movement within a Chomskyan framework.
- Author BiographyPhil Branigan is Associate Professor in the Department of Linguistics at Memorial University in Newfoundland.
- Author(s)Phil Branigan
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- Series TitleLinguistic Inquiry Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number61
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note1 b&w illus
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.