Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)Nicolai Marquardt,Saul Greenberg
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Human-Centered Informatics
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of Contents* Acknowledgments* Videos* Figure Credits* Introduction* Part I* Ubicomp in Brief* Proxemic Interactions Theory* Operationalizing Proxemics for Ubicomp Interaction* Exploiting Proxemics to Address Challenges in Ubicomp Ecologies* Part II: Exploiting Proxemics in Ubicomp Ecologies* Person/Person-to-Device Proxemic Interactions* Device-to-Device Proxemic Interactions* Considering Person-to-Person and Device-to-Device Proxemics* Dark Patterns* Conclusion* References* Author Biographies
- Author BiographyNicolai Marquardt is a Lecturer in Physical Computing at University College London. At the UCL Interaction center he is working in the research areas of ubiquitous computing, physical user interfaces and interactive surfaces. In particular, his research of Proxemic Interactions focuses on how to exploit knowledge about people's and devices spatial relationships in interaction design. He graduated with a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the Interactions Lab at the University of Calgary, and joined Microsoft Research in Cambridge and Redmond as an intern during his graduate studies. Together with Saul Greenberg, Sheelagh Carpendale, and Bill Buxton he is co-author of Sketching User Experiences: The Workbook (Morgan-Kaufmann 2012). See: http: //www.nicolaimarquardt.com.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.