All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.74
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £13.28Trending at £14.42
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the book of Psalms, providing an exposition of each psalm with attention to genre, liturgical connections and societal issues.
- Author BiographyWalter Brueggemann is Professor Emeritus at Columbia Theological Seminary. He is an ordained minister in the United Church of Christ and was a past president of the Society of Biblical Literature. His most recent books include Disruptive Grace: Reflections on God, Scripture, and the Church and Journey to the Common Good. William H. Bellinger, Jr, is W. Marshall and Lulie Craig Chairholder in Bible, Chair of the Department of Religion and Professor of Religion at Baylor University. He is author of Psalms: A Guide to Studying the Psalter, 2nd edition, and Psalmody and Prophecy, among other books. Professor Bellinger currently chairs the Steering Committee for the Book of Psalms Section of the Society of Biblical Literature and serves on the editorial board of the Catholic Biblical Quarterly.
- Author(s)Jr.,Walter Brueggemann,William H. Bellinger
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNew Cambridge Bible Commentary
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight1000 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.