Pseudo-Reductive Groups by Gopal Prasad, Brian Conrad, Ofer Gabber (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £119.92Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £44.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 17 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph provides a comprehensive treatment of the theory of pseudo-reductive groups and gives their classification in a usable form.
- Author BiographyBrian Conrad is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Stanford University. Ofer Gabber is a Directeur de Recherches CNRS at the Institut des Hautes Etudes Scientifiques (IHES). Gopal Prasad is Raoul Bott Professor of Mathematics at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Brian Conrad,Gopal Prasad,Ofer Gabber
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- Series TitleNew Mathematical Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1180 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.