All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- Author(s)Andrew May
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/09/2016
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleScience and Fiction
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 28 colour illustrations, 35 colour tables, biography
- Weight302 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Charles Fort and the Forteans.- Anomalous Phenomena.- High-Tech Paranoia.- Flying Saucers.- Mind Power.- Space Drives and Anti-Gravity.- Technology of the Ancients.- Conspiracy Theories.
- Author BiographyAndrew May obtained a PhD in astrophysics from the University of Manchester in 1982 and is an experienced and versatile professional, with a career spanning academia, government and private industry. Since the start of 2011 he has been working as a freelance writer and defence consultant. He has a wide range of interests and has written both authoritatively and entertainingly on the physical sciences, military technology, British history, science fiction, New Age beliefs and the paranormal.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.