CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionSymbol and psyche are twin concepts in contemporary symbological studies, where the symbol is considered to be a statement by the psyche. The psyche is a manifold of conscious and unconscious contents, and the symbol is their mediator. This book provides a view of Lorca as a dramatist and presents material to students of symbology.
- Author BiographyRupert C. Allen (1927-2008) was Professor of Spanish at the University of Arizona in Tucson.
- Author(s)Rupert C. Allen
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication25/06/1974
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Pagination234 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.