CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £41.51Trending at £54.95
- £5.84Trending at £6.98
- £35.17Trending at £63.55
- £11.38Trending at £19.50
- £29.49Trending at £50.00
- £12.76Trending at £16.94
- £19.94Trending at £24.89
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1989
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDavid K. Conn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of Contents1 Neuropsychiatric Syndromes in the Elderly: An Overview.- 2 Investigation of Neuropsychiatric Disorders.- 3 Neuropsychiatric Syndromes in the Elderly: Pharmacologic Management.- 4 Psychodynamic Perspectives in the Clinical Approach to Brain Disease in the Elderly.- 5 Psychotherapy and the Cognitively Impaired Elderly.- 6 Helping the Family.- 7 Management of Disruptive Behaviours in the Cognitively Impaired Elderly: Integrating Neuropsychological and Behavioural Approaches.- 8 Issues of Care in Long-Term Settings.- 9 Telling Needs from Wishes: A Practical and Integrated Approach to Psychiatric Care of the Elderly.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.