All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.64
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.32Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.20
- £10.18Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to the uses, benefits and impact of psychotropic drugs. The major drug categories are listed and the clinical uses, modes of action and side effects of principle drugs in each category are described.
- Author BiographyDavid Healy is a leading writer and researcher in the field of psychotropic drugs. The previous editions of this book have been welcomed for his clear and accessible approach.
- Author(s)David Healy
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication04/12/2001
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Out-of-print date18/10/2010
- Content Note10 illus
- Weight530 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.