Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible book that covers the psychiatric disorders seen by general practitioners in a practical, clinically applied way.
- Author BiographyPatricia R. Casey is Professor of Psychiatry, University College Dublin and Consultant Psychiatrist, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. Richard Byng is Clinical Senior Lecturer in Primary Care, Peninsula Medical School, and a General Practitioner with Special Interest in Mental Health, Plymouth Teaching Primary Care Trust, Plymouth, UK.
- Author(s)Patricia R. Casey,Richard Byng
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Clinical Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 CD-ROM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.