All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Robin S. Brown
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight204 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Clinical Intent. Rethinking the Psychoanalytic Subject. Pluralism and Belief. Coda: Psychotherapy as a Catalyst for Collective Change.
- Author BiographyRobin S. Brown, Ph.D, is a psychoanalytic clinician, and a member of adjunct faculty for the clinical psychology department at Teachers College, Columbia University. He lives and works in New York City.
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.15
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.38
- £31.56Trending at £36.28
- £11.98Trending at £12.10
- £9.51Trending at £10.05
- £6.38Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.