Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
About this product
- Author(s)Joseph Dodds
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Jordan, Foreword. Part I: Climate Change: A Psychological Problem. Climate Crisis: Psychoanalysis and the Ecology of Ideas. Theoretical Crisis: Complexity as Meta-theory. Ecology at the Edge of Chaos. Part II: The Phantasy of Ecology: The Psychoanalysis of Climate Change. Classical Psychoanalysis. Eco-anxiety and Defence. Object Relations Theory: A More Ecological Approach to Mind. Part III: The Ecology of Phantasy. Ecopsychology and the Greening of Psychotherapy. Ecology without Nature: Postmodern Ecopsychoanalysis. Becoming-animal and Horror. The Zoological Imagination. Part IV: Nonlinear Ecopsychoanalysis. Entering the Nonlinear World. The Ecology and Complexity of Psychoanalysis. Deleuze|Guattari and the Ecology of Mind. Ecopsychoanalysis and the Future of the Three Ecologies.
- Author BiographyJoseph Dodds, PhD, lectures in various courses in psychology and psychoanalysis at the University of New York in Prague, Charles University's CIEE Study Center, and the Anglo-American University. He is a Chartered Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, a candidate member of the Czech Psychoanalytical Society, and a psychotherapist in private practice.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.