CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £20.06Trending at £20.39
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
About this product
- Author(s)Lois Oppenheim
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitlePsychoanalysis in a New Key Book Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction, Interview with...Edward Albee. Mark Morris. Kiki Smith. Joyce Carol Oates. Adam Gopnik. Jacques d'Amboise. Edmund White. Denis Wedlick. Gary Shteyngart. Oliver Sacks. Andrew Solomon.
- Author BiographyLois Oppenheim is University Distinguished Scholar, Professor of French, and Chair of the Department of Modern Languages and Literatures at Montclair State University where she teaches courses in both literature and applied psychoanalysis. She is Scholar Associate Member of the New York Psychoanalytic Society and Institute and Honorary Member of the William Alanson White Society. She is the author of many books, including Imagination from Fantasy to Delusion (Routledge, 2012)-awarded the 2013 Courage to Dream Prize from the American Psychoanalytic Association-and A Curious Intimacy: Art and Neuro-Psychoanalysis (Routledge, 2005).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.