All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.31
- £6.79Trending at £6.92
- £17.71Trending at £19.95
- £25.37Trending at £37.37
- £17.18Trending at £20.11
About this product
- DescriptionPsychoanalysis and the Image brings together an influential team of international scholars who demonstrate innovative ways to apply psychoanalytical resources in the study of international modern art and visual representation.
- Author BiographyGriselda Pollock is Professor of Social and Critical Histories of Art and Director of the CATH Centre at the University of Leeds. She is the author of Vision and Difference: Feminism, Femininity and the Histories of Art (1988), Differencing the Canon: Feminist Desire and the Writing of Art's Histories (1999), Looking Back to the Future: Essays on Art, Life, and Death (2000), and a monograph on Charlotte Salomon, Theatre of Memory (2007).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Interventions in Art History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note25 illustrations
- Weight546 g
- Width165 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGriselda Pollock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.