CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.49
- £24.89Trending at £26.58
- £5.99Trending at £7.98
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £7.96Trending at £8.25
- £11.68Trending at £12.99
- £5.06Trending at £5.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains two essays which present D. H. Lawrence's ideas about Freud's philosophy, and wider social and political issues.
- Author BiographyBruce Steele is Senior Honorary Research Fellow at Monash University, Victoria. He has edited four volumes in The Cambridge Edition of the Works of D. H. Lawrence, and currently, with Clive Probyn, he is directing Monash University's Henry Handel Richardson project which is producing the first complete critical edition of Richardson's works.
- Author(s)D. H. Lawrence
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Cambridge Edition of the Works of D. H. Lawrence
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBruce Steele
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.