All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprising theories from the various schools of thought classified as psychoanalytic, this book covers the historical development, theory, process, evaluation and application of the various methods falling under this approach.
- Author BiographyFred Redekop earned his doctorate from the University of Iowa in 1997. His clinical experience includes providing in-home family counseling and psychotherapy, providing outpatient counseling and psychotherapy in hospital and community mental health settings, directing residential mental health treatment, and serving as the director of an outpatient clinic. He has facilitated groups addressing domestic violence, borderline personality disorder, anger management for adolescent males, and social skills groups for elementary schoolchildren. He is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Nationally Certified Counselor. He has taught in the Counseling Department at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania since 2008. In addition to authoring Psychoanalytic Approaches for Counselors and serving as editor for the Theories for Counselors series, he has presented at national conferences and is the author of peer-reviewed journal articles, invited journal articles and book chapters, and articles in print and online magazines aimed at professionals and the general public.
- Author(s)Frederick J. Redekop
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTheories for Counselors
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.