All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.08Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionWith chapters written by psychoanalytic psychotherapists from across Europe, and from different analytic traditions, this book shows the common thread that weaves through these different traditions and the serious challenges facing psychotherapists dealing with the future adult generations of Europe.
- Author BiographyDimitris Anastasopoulos M.D. is an Adult and Child Psychiatrist working in Athens. He trained in adolescent psychiatry and psychotherapy at the Tavistock Clinic, London, and is a training psychotherapist for adult and adolescent psychotherapists in Greece. He is a member of the Executive Committee of the Hellenic Association of Child and Adolescent Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (HACAPP). He is vice-chairman of the EFPP. Margot Waddell is a psychoanalyst and consultant child psychotherapist at the Tavistock Clinic. She has written extensively on adolescence, including work on groups, gangs and scapegoating.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe EFPP Monograph Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight318 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDimitris Anastasopoulos,Effie Lignos,Margot Waddell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.