All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis helpful little book explains the concepts and practice of psychodynamic counselling in clear, jargon-free style. It is the ideal springboard to further study for those coming to the approach for the first time.
- Author BiographySusan Howard is Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist. She works on the Clinical Psychology training course at the University of Surrey, and in private practice as a psychoanalytic psychotherapist and supervisor. Susan Howard has also written the popular title, Skills in Psychodynamic Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Susan Howard
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCounselling in a Nutshell
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight109 g
- Width110 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.21Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.