All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook is intended for clinicians with a range of expertise who employ a psychodynamic orientation in the assessment and/or treatment of patients with personality pathology. Well documented and articulate, this manual is appropriate for everyone from students of psychotherapy to experienced clinicians seeking to refine their practice.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Clarkin, Ph.D., is Clinical Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, New York, and New York Presbyterian Hospital-Cornell Medical Center in White Plains, New York. Peter Fonagy, Ph.D., F.B.A., is Freud Memorial Professor of Psychoanalysis and Director of the Sub-Department of Clinical Health Psychology, University College London, as well as Chief Executive of the Anna Freud Centre in London, England. Glen O. Gabbard, M.D., is Brown Foundation Chair of Psychoanalysis and Professor of Psychiatry, Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note9 line drawings, 15 tables
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGlen O. Gabbard,John F. Clarkin,Peter Fonagy
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.15
- £12.42Trending at £12.56
- £10.63Trending at £10.78
- £34.99Trending at £38.38
- £17.90Trending at £19.85
- £30.65Trending at £31.36
- £28.56Trending at £31.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.