All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to psychological aesthetics for art educators, art therapists, psychoanalysts, artists and art lovers, this book re-evaluates conventional philosophical and psychoanalytic approaches to aesthetic qualities themselves, to the kinds of psychological significance they can generate, and to the interweaving of inner and outer realities.
- Author BiographyDavid Maclagan is an artist, art therapist and lecturer. He directed an MA at the Centre for Psychotherapeutic Studies, University of Sheffield and is also involved with the Art Psychotherapy training there. He has published numerous articles on Outsider Art, art therapy and imaginal psychology, and is the author of Creation Myths.
- Author(s)David MacLagan
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleArts Therapies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight235 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.