CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionReviews theory and research, addresses important diagnostic issues, and provides salient details in a number of key areas related to GAD.
- Author BiographyHolly Hazlett-Stevens, Ph.D., is assistant professor of psychology at the University of Nevada, Reno. Since receiving her doctorate from Pennsylvania State University in 1999, she's published many articles and taken part in numerous scientific presentations on anxiety and anxiety-related subjects. She recently served as research coordinator for a large, multi-site investigation of the identification and treatment of panic disorder in a primary care medical setting (administered by the UCLA Anxiety Disorders Behavioral Research Program). Her main research interests include: generalized anxiety disorder, normal and pathological worry, anxiety and stress-related disorders, psychotherapy outcome research, and fear reduction.
- Author(s)Holly Hazlett-Stevens
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/08/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSeries in Anxiety and Related Disorders
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.