All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides business coaches and management consultants with the framework for a psychological approach to executive coaching.
- Author BiographyPeter Bluckert is an executive coach, coach trainer and team facilitator. His background and experience in both organization development and Gestalt therapy spans twenty five years. He is also a founder member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and the Association for Professional Executive Coaches and Supervisors (APECS) and has a strong commitment to the development of the coaching profession.
- Author(s)Peter Bluckert
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width61 mm
- Height92 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.84Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.