All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection, authors have been recruited to explain a wide range of different research strategies and theories with examples from their own work. Their successes as well as the problems they encountered are explained to provide a comprehensive and practical guide for all new researchers.
- Author BiographyJohn Haworth is a Lecturer in Psychology at Manchester University with research interests in mental health, work and leisure.
- Author(s)John T. Haworth
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16ill.
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.