Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates that what is seemingly new in psychology is so often not new at all but frequently consists of ill-informed corruptions of earlier, discarded, misguided attempts. This collection offers critical analysis of the detrimental philosophical blunders of academic psychology in the 20th century.
- Author BiographyRachael Henry is an object relations child psychotherapist in private practice in Australia. She is also Director of the Institute of Child and Adolescent Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy in Sydney. She is the author of Psychodynamic Foundations of Morality, several book chapters and is an experienced teacher in clinical psychology.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/03/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight716 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byRachael M. Henry
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.