All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- Author(s)Jan de Vos
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleConcepts for Critical Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction: The Critique of Psychologisation: Deadlocks in the Critique of Psychologisation. 2. The Birth of the Homo Psychologicus: The Chronicle of a Death Foretold. 3. Psychologisation and the Sciences. 4. Psychologisation and Culture. 5. Psychologisation and Politics. 6. Psychologisation in Times of Globalisation.
- Author BiographyJan De Vos is a researcher at the faculty of Philosophy and Moral Sciences at Ghent University, Belgium.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.