All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.57Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionPsychologists on the March argues that Second World War had a profound impact on the modern psychological profession in America.
- Author(s)James H. Capshew
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in the History of Psychology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byMitchell G. Ash,William Ray Woodward
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.