All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrossing cultures can be a stimulating and rewarding adventure. It can also be a stressful and bewildering experience. This title examines the psychological and social processes involved in intercultural contact, including learning new culture-specific skills and managing stress and coping with an unfamiliar environment.
- Author(s)Adrian F. Furnham,Colleen Ward,Stephen Bochner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 line illustrations, references
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.