All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays examining the prehistory of sports psychology.
- Author BiographyChristopher D. Green is a professor of psychology at York University. He is the coauthor of Early Psychological Thought: Ancient Accounts of the Mind and Soul and the coeditor of The Transformation of Psychology: Influences of 19th-Century Philosophy, Technology, and Natural Science. Ludy T. Benjamin Jr. is a professor of psychology at Texas A&M University and the author and editor of numerous books, including A History of Psychology in Letters and A Brief History of Modern Psychology. Contributors: David Baker, Frank G. Baugh, Gunther Baumler, Angela H. Becker, Ludy T. Benjamin Jr., Stephen F. Davis, Donald A. Dewsbury, Alfred H. Fuchs, Stephen T. Graef, Christopher D. Green, C. James Goodwin, Matthew T. Huss, and Alan S. Kornspan.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note12 images
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChristopher D. Green,Ludy T. Benjamin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.