All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £24.91Trending at £25.18
- £15.50Trending at £18.15
- £17.12Trending at £20.99
- £12.21Trending at £13.93
- £3.96Trending at £7.77
- £9.18Trending at £9.56
- £7.58Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionStudents often think they already know psychology. They sometimes think psychology is just common sense. This title intends to demonstrate the importance of challenging assumptions and experiences - whether as a student or as a researcher - to understand that no one perspective tells the whole story.
- Author BiographyGregory Feist is Associate Professor of Psychology in Adult Development at San Jose State University. Dr. Feist is widely published in the psychology of creativity, the psychology of science, and the development of scientific talent. One of his major goals is establishing the psychology of science as a healthy and independent study of science, along the lines of the history, philosophy, and sociology of science. His teaching efforts have been recognized by outstanding teaching awards at both UC Berkeley and UC Davis. Dr. Erika Rosenberg served on the faculties at the University of Delaware and the College of William and Mary and currently is a researcher at the Center for Mind and Brain at the University of California at Davis. Dr. Rosenberg is an emotions researcher, health psychologist, and teacher of meditation. Her research on emotion has examined how feelings are revealed in facial expressions, how social factors influence emotional signals, and how anger affects cardiovascular health. Her current research interests include collaborative studies that integrate Western psychology with Buddhist practices for improving emotional and cognitive functioning.
- Author(s)Erika Rosenberg,Gregory J. Feist
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleB&B Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1760 g
- Width228 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.