Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionFor those making a serious study of the history of psychology, this book will inspire a wave of discussion and inquiry. With eloquence and passion, it analyzes the many functions religion and psychology play in our understanding of the human life and mind.
- Author(s)Graham Richards
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleLibrary of the History of Psychological Theories
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight990 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.